Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
Water Tips | Fire Tips | Biohazard Tips | Mold Tips
It is imperative to us at SERVPRO of Torrance that our customers are educated on the effects of mold and what one can do to protect themselves and their property from it. It is not everyday that one encounters a mold crisis, that is why we are here to help 24 hours a day. We have special protective gear and state of the art equipment to restore your mold damaged home "Like it never even happened." We don't just clean up, we are also licensed in construction to completely remodel your Torrance property to perfection.
To learn more about mold, read our blogs!
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (310) 320-2112
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Torrance for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Torrance has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- West Torrence
- Southeast Torrance
- Old Town Torrance