Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
By hiring SERVPRO of Torrance, you can rest easy while we professionally check every nook and cranny of your house to make sure that there are no more surprises that might spring up on you in the future. We bet that you never thought checking the vents or the HVAC system for mold or underneath the floor boarding for water damage. Let us take care of this, so that you pay onetime cost for the repairs.
As mentioned earlier, we take great safety measures to make sure that during the restoration process, no one is harmed. For this we corner off the damaged areas, so that the process goes smoothly and faster. We even offer 24/7 emergency service, so call us now and get the restoration process started. Like we said, there are no cons to hiring us!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (310) 320-2112
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2020 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Torrance arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.